#1 Forbes Under 30 article on Twitter in less than 24 hours.
(Black millennial women) are now demanding solutions and expect accountability from presidential candidates. America hasn’t seen so many black women actively participating in coalitions and activist and nonprofit groups since the ’60s and, consequently, we’re shaping the course of the 2016 presidential election.
- Over 30+ Links: How to Occupy Children At Home
- Parents: How to handle the TRUE reality of working from home with children
- What Makes A Mompreneur Or Mom Executive Special
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- Case Study: The Impact Of Black Buying Power On Consumer Categories
- Electing A Mother As VP? Vote Mama Resoundingly Says Yes
- Resources For Working Moms
- Opinion: Sometimes I think having cancer would be a good idea, because it would give me an excuse to sleep.
- Other Recommended Organizations
- Why should employers care about working moms?