Today, women with children are the fastest-growing segment of the workforce. Nearly 55% of women with children under the age of 3 are employed. In the United States, more than 70% of all new mothers today choose to breastfeed to give their babies important nutrition and health benefits.
But unfortunately, 43% of women leave the workforce within three months of childbirth. Why?
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- Dozens Of Black Celebrities And Mothers Advocate For House Of Representatives HEROES Act
- The White Parent’s Guide to Raising Anti-Racist Kids
- Five Upsides To The Coronavirus Recession For Millennial Families
- New Research Shows How The Coronavirus Recession Is Disproportionately Affecting Black Working Mothers
- Without Question, Biden Needs Black Mothers To Win The 2020 Presidential Election
- When It’s Not Just Anxiety or Depression: The Surprising Prevalence of ADHD in Moms
- How Working And Stay At Home Moms Handle Child Care
- How Working Moms Can Find Weekend And 24-Hour Childcare
- 2020-2021 Childcare Cost By U.S. State For Working Moms