This moisture-wicking slogan melanin absorbs sunlight tee perfectly preserves #blackgirlmagic. For the black woman looking at herself in the mirror and celebrating our beauty, overcoming fears about being black in a racially-charged America, and unabashedly relying on her tribe. Inspired by writings from Christine Michel Carter on why America needs Black women.
- Screen printed feminine fit.
- 5.2 oz. 100% pre-shrunk cotton.
- Tag-free neck label.
- Breathable, lightweight fabric.
- Slight sheen finish.
The slogan on the T-shirt
Melanin Absorbs Sunlight. We Are Full Of Light. We Lit. Christine Michel Carter
Size Chart (Runs Small, Please Order Up A Size)
Free shipping domestically. This product is available for domestic shipping only in the US. Check with the seller for other locations.
Please indicate what size you’d like to order at checkout. No worries if you have any issues entering the size as a note, an email from firstname.lastname@example.org will come to you immediately confirming size. The charge will show as Minority Woman Marketing LLC on your statement. Allow up to ten business days for domestic shipping. Domestic shipping price is included in the purchase price.
melanin absorbs sunlight tee
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- Description Of Christine’s Keynote Speaker Programming
- 10 Fast-Growing Careers for Remote Jobs for Working Moms and Mompreneurs in 2021
- Why Black Professionals Should Create A Personal Brand Or Moonlight As An Influencer
- Is Your Add Racially Insensitive? Entrepreneurs Can Learn From Missteps by Gap, Dove and H&M
- Trump: No Chance In Hell With Black Millennial Women
- I Celebrated Black History Month… By Finding Out I Was White
- Can You Make a Black Girl Feel Pretty? The Lesson I learned
- Millennials: The Age of Enlightenment (INFOGRAPHIC)
- He Said, She Said: 5 Things My Parent’s Didn’t Tell Me About Marriage