This moisture-wicking slogan melanin absorbs sunlight tee perfectly preserves #blackgirlmagic. For the black woman looking at herself in the mirror and celebrating our beauty, overcoming fears about being black in a racially-charged America, and unabashedly relying on her tribe. Inspired by writings from Christine Michel Carter on why America needs Black women.
- Screen printed feminine fit.
- 5.2 oz. 100% pre-shrunk cotton.
- Tag-free neck label.
- Breathable, lightweight fabric.
- Slight sheen finish.
The slogan on the T-shirt
Melanin Absorbs Sunlight. We Are Full Of Light. We Lit. Christine Michel Carter
Size Chart (Runs Small, Please Order Up A Size)
Free shipping domestically. This product is available for domestic shipping only in the US. Check with the seller for other locations.
Please indicate what size you’d like to order at checkout. No worries if you have any issues entering the size as a note, an email from email@example.com will come to you immediately confirming size. The charge will show as Minority Woman Marketing LLC on your statement. Allow up to ten business days for domestic shipping. Domestic shipping price is included in the purchase price.
melanin absorbs sunlight tee
- ⭐All Categories on Christine Michel Carter’s Blog⭐
- Distance Learning: Parental Resources & Advice
- How Women Can Improve Their Time Management During the Pandemic
- Why We Celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day: How to Explain the Holiday to Kids
- A New Brand Strategy for 2020 and Beyond: The Importance of Leadership, Purpose, and People
- Global Status of Working Moms in the Wake of COVID-19
- Progressive Mental Health Options
- Institutional Racism: What It Is, Why It Persists, and What You Can Do About It
- Mommy and Me: Ways to Involve Your Children in Your Business
- Cloffice: At Home Closet/Office Design and Decor
- Working Americans and Adoption