Soft cotton and a relaxed fit make this slogan tee for mompreneurs, working moms, and everyone in between chic and comfortable at the same time. Black in color. Perfect for wearing all day covered in spit, vomit, and everything else these little creatures throw your way. Inspired by an original quote from Christine Michel Carter, “the hustle hit different when you’re a mom.”
- Screen printed feminine fit.
- 5.2 oz. 100% polyester jersey knit.
- Breathable, lightweight fabric.
- Snag-resistant, cotton feel.
The slogan on the Tshirt
The Hustle Hit Different When You’re A Mom Tee, Christine Michel Carter
Size Chart (Runs Small, Please Order Up A Size)
Free shipping domestically. This product is available for domestic shipping only in the US. Check with the seller for other locations.
Please indicate what size you’d like to order at checkout. No worries if you have any issues entering the size as a note, an email from email@example.com will come to you immediately confirming size. The charge will show as Minority Woman Marketing LLC on your statement. Allow up to ten business days for domestic shipping. Domestic shipping price is included in the purchase price.
the hustle hit different when you’re a mom
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- Description Of Christine’s Keynote Speaker Programming
- 10 Fast-Growing Careers for Remote Jobs for Working Moms and Mompreneurs in 2021
- Why Black Professionals Should Create A Personal Brand Or Moonlight As An Influencer
- Is Your Add Racially Insensitive? Entrepreneurs Can Learn From Missteps by Gap, Dove and H&M
- Trump: No Chance In Hell With Black Millennial Women
- I Celebrated Black History Month… By Finding Out I Was White
- Can You Make a Black Girl Feel Pretty? The Lesson I learned
- Millennials: The Age of Enlightenment (INFOGRAPHIC)
- He Said, She Said: 5 Things My Parent’s Didn’t Tell Me About Marriage