This jersey baby bodysuit is a soft and colorful favorite. A fun treat not only for the mom, but baby boys and girls too! Inspired by Christine Michel Carter‘s bestselling children’s book, Can Mommy Go to Work?.
- Unisex design.
- 100% premium cotton lightweight fabric.
- Three plastic snap closure, ensuring the closure is smooth and soft.
- Stretchy ribbed neck for easy on/off.
- Tear-away neck label for comfort.
- High-quality digital printing.
Designed by Abby Smith. Abby is a current student at Dartmouth College studying Art History and Studio Art. She is involved with the Hood Museum of Art on campus and her local museum in Macon, Georgia. She is also a contributor and designer for Dear Dartmouth, An Undergraduate Publication.
Size Chart (Runs True To Size)
|Newborn||6 Months||12 Months||18 Months||24 Months|
Please indicate what size you’d like to order at checkout. No worries if you have any issues entering the size as a note, an email from email@example.com will come to you immediately confirming size. Charge will show as Minority Woman Marketing LLC on your statement. Allow up to ten business days for domestic shipping. Domestic shipping price is included in purchase price.
Working Mom Onesie
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- How Women Can Ease Holiday Stress During the Pandemic
- 10 Productivity Tips for Working Moms and Mompreneurs
- 13 Family Tradition Ideas to Start with Your Family
- How To Start A Mommy And Me Business
- The Role Of Empathy In Saying ‘No’ At Work
- How To Become A Mompreneur
- The 12 Best wikiHow Articles About Marketing
- Yes, It’s Alright To Say ‘No’ At Work
- Working Moms In Music – Official Christine Michel Carter Playlist On Spotify