This jersey baby bodysuit is a soft and colorful favorite. A fun treat not only for the mom, but baby boys and girls too! Inspired by Christine Michel Carter‘s bestselling children’s book, Can Mommy Go to Work?.
- Unisex design.
- 100% premium cotton lightweight fabric.
- Three plastic snap closure, ensuring the closure is smooth and soft.
- Stretchy ribbed neck for easy on/off.
- Tear-away neck label for comfort.
- High-quality digital printing.
Designed by Abby Smith. Abby is a current student at Dartmouth College studying Art History and Studio Art. She is involved with the Hood Museum of Art on campus and her local museum in Macon, Georgia. She is also a contributor and designer for Dear Dartmouth, An Undergraduate Publication.
Size Chart (Runs True To Size)
|Newborn||6 Months||12 Months||18 Months||24 Months|
Please indicate what size you’d like to order at checkout. No worries if you have any issues entering the size as a note, an email from firstname.lastname@example.org will come to you immediately confirming size. Charge will show as Minority Woman Marketing LLC on your statement. Allow up to ten business days for domestic shipping. Domestic shipping price is included in purchase price.
Working Mom Onesie
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- Interview with Christine Michel Carter
- Mental Health Resources for Working Moms
- Homeschooling Resources for Parents
- Understanding The Reopening Of The Paycheck Protection Program
- Only 1 In 3 Managers Check Their Black Female Employees’ Well-Being, New Study Shows
- What Moms Raising Generation Alpha Kids Should Be On The Lookout For
- Four More Global Working Moms You Should Be Following
- How COVID-19 Impacted Divorce For Working Moms
- How To Respectfully Address Parents In The Workplace
- Three Global Working Moms You Should Be Following