We have all felt the challenges of being a woman and a mother. Throw in the ingredient of being a working mother and the recipe grows into a meal we can feast off of for a long time. Let’s take a look 5 things all working mothers should know how to do.
You can’t help someone else if you aren’t fully replenished. I know you won’t get 8 hours of sleep but get as much as you can while remaining hydrated.
Delegate or seek help.
If your children are too young to help around the house seek help from others, spouse, grandparents, godparents. Don’t be afraid to ask for help! If your children are old enough to do certain things…delegate age appropriate task for them.
Network with other moms.
Sharing tips, ideas, life hacks, play dates, professional challenges/solutions is valuable.
Prioritize and be present.
Your greatest gift belongs to Working Mothers Should Know. Don’t be afraid to say no sometimes to outside factors.
Become CEO of your family’s calendar.
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- Description Of Christine’s Keynote Speaker Programming
- 10 Fast-Growing Careers for Remote Jobs for Working Moms and Mompreneurs in 2021
- Why Black Professionals Should Create A Personal Brand Or Moonlight As An Influencer
- Is Your Add Racially Insensitive? Entrepreneurs Can Learn From Missteps by Gap, Dove and H&M
- Trump: No Chance In Hell With Black Millennial Women
- I Celebrated Black History Month… By Finding Out I Was White
- Can You Make a Black Girl Feel Pretty? The Lesson I learned
- Millennials: The Age of Enlightenment (INFOGRAPHIC)
- He Said, She Said: 5 Things My Parent’s Didn’t Tell Me About Marriage