Whether it has been months or years, trying to return to work after being a stay-
More than half reported taking a longer break than they originally planned, making the transition back to work even more intimidating.
To help stay-at-home moms looking to re-enter the workforce, FlexJobs recently released a comprehensive downloadable guide.
Following is the guide designed to help them:
- Understand the challenges and realities of returning to work.
- Learn from the experiences of other moms.
- Tackle resumes, cover letters, interviewing, and networking (with expert tips for flexible job searching)
- Figure out how to address your work gap and gain experience and more
They also provide additional topics like
- Ways to gain experience.
- Creating or updating resumes.
- Dos and don’ts of job searching.
- Job scams to look out for.
More importantly, these guides provide step-by-step instructions, to find remote or flexible jobs. And for moms curious about the types of flexible work available, FlexJobs has also compiled a list of 10 great jobs for moms who want to work from home.
- If I Were Hiring A Keynote Speaker For Working Moms In My Office, This Is What I Would Ask
- Description Of Christine’s Keynote Speaker Programming
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- Four More Global Working Moms You Should Be Following
- How COVID-19 Impacted Divorce For Working Moms
- How To Respectfully Address Parents In The Workplace
- Three Global Working Moms You Should Be Following
- How Women Can Improve Their Time Management During the Pandemic
- Millennial Working Parents and the Impact of Covid-19
- 10 Coworking Spaces, Resources, and Products For New Moms Returning To The Office
- How a Panic Attack on a Plane Forced Me to Finally Face My Anxiety
- What is a Millennial Mom
- ‘It’s Exhausting Being Resilient All the Time’ — Women of Color Feel Overworked and Helpless During Pandemic