Unemployment is at a historic low… that’s awesome! Get Ready for 2020
- 2020 will not be the year mothers are forced to extremes to cope, from ingesting “illegal” products to sleeping in vacant homes.
- 2020 will not be the year our country is still only one of three to not offer statutory paid maternity leave.
- 2020 will not be the year black women continue to put their lives at risk because of inadequate pre-and post-natal treatment.
- 2020 will not be the year mothers are placed in stressful, demanding roles, resulting in PTSD, postpartum mental health issues, and miscarriages.
- 2020 will not be the year women are untreated for maternal mental health disorders.
- 2020 will not be the year of female professionals still earning lower wages than men.
- 2020 will not be the year mothers are forced to pump in bathroom stalls.
- 2020 will not be the year women lack representation in the fields where we need support from each other the most, such as the medical industry.
- 2020 will not be the year women fail to negotiate their schedules and pay.
- 2020 will not be the year mothers fail to challenge their employers to enhance their leave policies.
- 2020 will not be the year moms without access to paid family leave are forced to leave the workforce.
- 2020 will not be the year moms without access to childcare benefits are forced to leave the workforce.
Get ready for 2020 will be the year mothers are heard loud and clear.
2020 will be the year policies support working mothers inside and outside of the home.
2020 will be the year of the shift in gender expectations, norms, and societal structures.
Get ready… 2020 will be the #YearoftheMother.
- Over 30+ Links: How to Occupy Children At Home
- Parents: How to handle the TRUE reality of working from home with children
- What Makes A Mompreneur Or Mom Executive Special
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- Electing A Mother As VP? Vote Mama Resoundingly Says Yes
- Resources For Working Moms
- Other Recommended Organizations
- Why should employers care about working moms?
- Why do working moms matter?
- Today’s Speech From Harris Might Indicate How She’ll Influence Biden On Families And Children