Unemployment is at a historic low… that’s awesome! Get Ready for 2020
- 2020 will not be the year mothers are forced to extremes to cope, from ingesting “illegal” products to sleeping in vacant homes.
- 2020 will not be the year our country is still only one of three to not offer statutory paid maternity leave.
- 2020 will not be the year black women continue to put their lives at risk because of inadequate pre-and post-natal treatment.
- 2020 will not be the year mothers are placed in stressful, demanding roles, resulting in PTSD, postpartum mental health issues, and miscarriages.
- 2020 will not be the year women are untreated for maternal mental health disorders.
- 2020 will not be the year of female professionals still earning lower wages than men.
- 2020 will not be the year mothers are forced to pump in bathroom stalls.
- 2020 will not be the year women lack representation in the fields where we need support from each other the most, such as the medical industry.
- 2020 will not be the year women fail to negotiate their schedules and pay.
- 2020 will not be the year mothers fail to challenge their employers to enhance their leave policies.
- 2020 will not be the year moms without access to paid family leave are forced to leave the workforce.
- 2020 will not be the year moms without access to childcare benefits are forced to leave the workforce.
Get ready for 2020 will be the year mothers are heard loud and clear.
2020 will be the year policies support working mothers inside and outside of the home.
2020 will be the year of the shift in gender expectations, norms, and societal structures.
Get ready… 2020 will be the #YearoftheMother.
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- New Research Shows How The Coronavirus Recession Is Disproportionately Affecting Black Working Mothers
- How Working Moms Can Find Weekend And 24-Hour Childcare
- 2020-2021 Childcare Cost By U.S. State For Working Moms
- Virtual COVID-19 Programming Events
- How To Assess Talent And Conduct Annual Reviews During COVID-19
- Tips For Working Mothers Managing Adult ADHD At Home During The Pandemic
- Five Conference Call Background For Working Moms
- Five Things All Working Mothers Should Know How to Do
- Get ready… 2020 will be the #YearoftheMother.