Christine’s blog has been named one of the best working mom blogs to follow for support, laughs and advice. All of Christine Michel Carter’s articles for other publications are housed here. From #blackgirlmagic to breastfeeding, Christine Michel Carter has covered it for major publications- including Forbes, TIME, Harper’s BAZAAR, Parents, Health, and Women’s Health.
Boss Babe: Christine Michel Carter’s articles about professional growth and career development for women.
Celeb Articles: Christine Michel Carter’s interviews with prominent people in society today, including celebrities, people with strong personal brands and those making an impact.
Melanin: Christine Michel Carter’s articles about Black people and the topics most pertinent to them.
Mom Life: Christine Michel Carter’s articles about working moms, boss moms, mompreneurs and everything in between. Some of these articles also discuss children and their needs.
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- Description Of Christine’s Keynote Speaker Programming
- 10 Fast-Growing Careers for Remote Jobs for Working Moms and Mompreneurs in 2021
- Why Black Professionals Should Create A Personal Brand Or Moonlight As An Influencer
- Is Your Add Racially Insensitive? Entrepreneurs Can Learn From Missteps by Gap, Dove and H&M
- Trump: No Chance In Hell With Black Millennial Women
- I Celebrated Black History Month… By Finding Out I Was White
- Can You Make a Black Girl Feel Pretty? The Lesson I learned
- Millennials: The Age of Enlightenment (INFOGRAPHIC)
- He Said, She Said: 5 Things My Parent’s Didn’t Tell Me About Marriage