How do you serve generation-Y customers? Do you know them well enough to serve them right? Here are tips from a generation-Y customer: Shopping patterns of Generation Y Because our generation responds and adapts rather quickly to social changes, we have emerged from the recession as “Recessionistas,” informed shoppers who stick to tight budgets.
Reposted on RetailWire, RetailerNOW, and Social Media Today
- Over 30+ Links: How to Occupy Children At Home
- Parents: How to handle the TRUE reality of working from home with children
- What Makes A Mompreneur Or Mom Executive Special
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- Electing A Mother As VP? Vote Mama Resoundingly Says Yes
- Resources For Working Moms
- Other Recommended Organizations
- Why should employers care about working moms?
- Why do working moms matter?
- Today’s Speech From Harris Might Indicate How She’ll Influence Biden On Families And Children