Business aside, let me ask you a question. If I took a peek at your life, would I find:
- You never have a moment alone. Your kids rely on you to find their iPad charger blocks, see them do a 2mm jump in the air, and coordinate their every waking minute. Even at work, they’re still with you in your thoughts.
- You feeling alone and fed up. You’re tired of colleagues assuming you aren’t as devoted to your career as they are just because you’re a mom. It’s like they’ve penalized you before you’ve even had your first cup of coffee.
- You haven’t had a girl’s trip in ages. You’re already paying too much in daycare and think self-care is an urban legend reserved only for the privileged. A sitter is just one more expense you can’t afford.
- You haven’t had sex in a loooonnnng time. And why would you? All-day you’re telling everyone in the house what to do and we all know from Sex and the City… no one wants to f*** mean Mommy.
I wrote MOM AF for you. It’s a bestselling book for working moms, and it. goes. there. Plus it was ranked a top 10 inspirational book for moms and even a few celeb moms like Kenya Moore own a copy. Don’t believe me? Read the book description and reviews.
Get a copy because you can’t afford to go it alone for one more day honey! Or read/listen to the first chapter for free by clicking here.😊
MOM AF is a sister circle in a book for moms, inspired both by Carter’s life and her published articles. Also perfect for fans of I Just Want to Pee Alone and Jill Smokler’s Scary Mommy, moms and women feeling overwhelmed by the pressures of life will find MOM AF cathartic. Watch the video below from Real Housewife of Atlanta and former Miss USA Kenya Moore praising Christine Michel Carter for MOM AF!
- RANKED A TOP 10 INSPIRATIONAL BOOK FOR MOMS
- RANKED ONE OF THE BEST FOURTH TRIMESTER BOOKS
- RANKED AS ONE OF THE 30 BEST UNIQUE CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR YOUR WIFE AND IN HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES
- RANKED A GIFT PICK FOR WORKING MOMS
- RANKED ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS FOR MOMS AND DAUGHTERS
- RANKED A BOOK MOMS CAN FIND SOLIDARITY AND SOLACE IN WHILE PANDEMIC PARENTING
Here’s the problem.
I’m striving to be perfect, but am by no means close to it. After all, society demands so much of us. In today’s world, many of us are on the journey to becoming health-conscious women. We desire to be the best moms, partners, and professionals. But we keep running on caffeine, chaos and cuss words. Tireless doubts overwhelm every decision we make.
See? You are not alone.
There are millions of us. We’re flawed. We’re unpolished. We AIN’T wake up like this.
What you need (and what I offer to you through this book) is honesty and companionship. You don’t want to feel regret and believe me, you are not alone. This is a sister circle in a book for mom; it is about YOU. You’re going to hear the story of a woman you’ve never met, but who might be just like you. My spirit is fueled by you. I’m a badass bitch now, but you’ll soon discover that means being a boss in some areas, just okay in a few more, and downright fucked-up in the rest.
Above all, I hope that this book will help you rediscover yourself again—outside of being a mom. I hope it boosts your confidence and makes you feel great in your own skin. It’s okay to want to reclaim your life. To regain your strength, your sexy, and your sanity. It’s my story, but it was written with you in mind, mama, because I, too, sometimes let other forces take it over. At the end of the day, we’re all just striving for balance while raising these little turds; we have more similarities than differences.
You may not be perfect at the end of this book, but hopefully, I can help you be present.