Christine noticed there were no networking events for mothers that allowed their children to remain on-site. She understood how stressful, time-consuming and difficult it can be to find quality childcare. Moms should be able to build relationships with other businesswomen and spend quality time with their child. As a result, she created Mompreneur and Me® events in 2015.
This way, both parents could spend time with their children and network with other like-minded professionals.
Mompreneur and Me® is the first national mommy and me professional development networking event. It has garnered the attention of Adweek and Entrepreneur as well as global brands like McDonald’s and University of Phoenix. Moms who attend are:
- The decision-makers in their household (responsible for 85% of household purchases),
- Affluent college graduates ages 25-44, with a HH income of $100K+, and
- Mom influencers with 30K+ followers on social channels.
- Mom influencers each with 1M+ followers on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Mompreneur and Me® Events Include
- A mommy and me physical activity (e.g.: bowling, cooking classes, crafting, hiking, movies, private brunches and lunches, tea time, yoga and zoo parties),
- A professional development activity (e.g.: advocating for yourself, asking for help, content creation, brainstorming, handling office politics, interviewing, listening, networking, persuasion, resume writing and small talk),
- An opportunity to mingle and network while childcare watches the children,
- Local mom bloggers and mom influencers (with their children),
- A special gift for parents and their child from Mompreneur and Me® sponsors, and
- FREE ATTENDANCE: The events are free for parents and one child to attend (dads welcome!).
Mompreneur and Me® Brand Partners
A special thanks to our sponsors, who keep Mompreneur and Me® events free for mothers and their children. If you’re interested, email us for information on how to sponsor a Mompreneur and Me® event. It’s an inclusive event that helps brands avoid wasting time and money on other marketing activities that diminish the brand.
- 75% of the moms surveyed after Mompreneur and Me® events said their opinion of the sponsoring brand has changed. They would now patron their businesses.
- It’s a turnkey, field marketing event. We’ve checked with both the moms and brand sponsors. The moms have used sponsors’ products and services post-Mompreneur and Me® events.
- The events are deliberately small but mighty! This is thanks to our national network of mom influencers. Also, brands don’t need to manage individual influencer relationships.
Mompreneur and Me® Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to attend a Mompreneur and Me® event?
Mompreneur and Me® events are FREE for one parent and one child. There’s no need to travel outside your city as well… the events come to you! It’s important to make sure you’re on our mailing list, as subscribers have early access to register for events in their city.
Is there an event occurring in my city?
With overwhelming demand Mompreneur and Me® events can occur in any city. Sign up to be a part of our mailing list, and be sure to tell friends, family and other moms about our events.
How many parents and children participate in an event?
Mompreneur and Me® events are deliberately intimate. This allows for purposeful networking. It also ensures moms receive actionable takeaways. Most importantly, it ensures the safety of the children. Each parent is allowed to bring one child only. It’s important to make sure you’re on our mailing list. Subscribers have early access to register for events in their city.
Are dads welcome?
Of course! We love it when the kids bring Big Poppa!
What happens during the networking/skills hour?
Special guests and speakers vary from event to event. During the professional development hour, parents can get to know other mothers experiencing the same work-life balance challenges. Also, they can make professional connections to advance their career. Network guilt free… let the children make new friends!
What about the childcare hour? What should I expect?
Expect fun… and safety! Our childcare team is CPR and First aid certified, and has experience caring for children. Also, childcare activities vary from event to event. For all Mompreneur and Me® events, both parent and children must complete photo and liability waiver. Parents must also provide a list of allergies, if any.
What is the age range for children to attend?
We welcome children from 4 to 12 years of age. Mompreneur and Me® provides a safe environment for young ones. This includes certified childcare, a secure parent/child sign in and sign out and crafts.
What is the event attire?
You’ll be conducting a hands on activity with your child, so please dress comfortably. Also, moms and their kids should not wear anything they can’t move in comfortably or wouldn’t want to get messy!
Can my company sponsor a Mompreneur and Me® event? Do you host private Mompreneur and Me® events for employers?
We do! Email us!