Media Analyst and Writer
Featured on morning shows as a working parents subject matter expert for the past decade, Christine Michel Carter is a “go-to” resource when the media looks for data-driven insights and practical examples on how to support women in the workplace.
As a working parents subject matter expert, Christine Michel Carter has been a contributor for Forbes, Forbes Under 30, and ForbesWomen since 2016. She is an award-winning, relatable writer whose voice transpires across miles into the heart, minds, and souls of moms everywhere. Christine is also the former associate editor of Modern Mom.
She has written hundreds of articles for many publications, and her writing has reached 1 million parents and working families in more than 150 countries. A few viral articles include:
- I Celebrated Black History Month… By Finding Out I Was White
- Why Are Today’s Most Engaged Professionals Hiding From LinkedIn?
- Despite The Odds, Educated Single Black Mothers Are Dominating Corporate America
- The Most Critical Metric Employee Resource Groups Can Share with HR Teams to Combat the Great Resignation
- The Complete Guide To Generation Alpha, The Children Of Millennials
- How Consumer Brands- And America- Can Prepare Themselves For Generation Alpha