Working Parents and Women’s ERG Subject Matter Expert
- 83% of businesses state that they find it important to develop leaders at all levels of the organization. However, only about 5% of organizations have implemented leadership development at all levels.
- 86% of working mothers say they’d leave a job for another opportunity that better supports their work and life considerations.
Christine is a working parents and women’s ERG subject matter expert; employees have ranked her talks the best corporate programming event of the year. Christine is a great facilitator for this audience, understanding their challenges and encouraging them to have lively discussions. She is an open and honest Black mom keynote speaker who helps them be more assertive, confident and their own career champion.
Supporting parents should also be integrated into to a DE&I strategy, as underrepresented racial groups are also more likely to be working parents. Christine recognizes this and has received testimonials from her private talks with employee resource groups. Each talk is customized to fit the needs of the employer’s workforce. For those interested in achieving change within the organization and diversifying their corporate suppliers, Christine Michel Carter is a great choice. Check out Christine’s speaker reel or download her speaker packet.
Common Goals of Benefits Leaders who Book Christine Michel Carter to Speak
- Improve employee well-being
- Provide care for employees and their families in challenging times
- Solidify trust
- Attract and retain diverse talent
- Increase productivity in the workplace
Christine’s Available Keynote Speaker Programming
Maternal Mental Health
- NEW! How To Care For Your Mental Health At Work
- Why You Need To Get Rid Of Impostor Syndrome, Summit Syndrome And Burnout
- Do You Really Know How To Parent During A Global Pandemic?
- Why Consumers Aren’t Responding To Your Content And Marketing Claims
- A Complete Tutorial On Practicing Thought Leadership In Content Marketing
Diversity and Inclusion
- NEW! How Managers Can Help Women Stay in the Workforce
- Why Ignoring Women Of Color Is Actually Harmful For Your Bottom Line
- The Ultimate Guide To Understanding Generation Alpha Consumers
- How To Create Authentic Content For A $1.5 Trillion (And Growing) Audience
Annual Conferences and Events
A down-to-Earth speaker and media analyst, Christine has spoken at Create & Cultivate, Mom 2.0, BlogHer and a number of other conferences. More than a Black mom keynote speaker who will generally inspire attendees to believe in themselves and conquer their fears, Christine is a valuable keynote speaker who can deliver a workshop or instructional (but entertaining) presentation that will empower the audience to get the real results they want. Check out Christine’s speaker reel, download her speaker packet or read some of the testimonials Christine has received for her talks. Or, watch a clip of Christine’s presentation “Creating Authentic Content For A $1.5 Trillion Audience” from Content Marketing World below.