Corporate Programming: Webinars and Workshops
Almost 85% of U.S. employees believe having working mothers in leadership roles benefits a business. Yet more than 70% of working mothers and fathers say women are penalized professionally for starting families, and men aren’t. Christine is a great facilitator for this audience, understanding their challenges and encouraging them to have lively discussions. Christine is an open and honest speaker who helps them be more assertive, confident and their own career champion. She’s received testimonials from her private talks with employee resource groups; employees have ranked Christine’s talks the best corporate programming event of the year. Check out Christine’s speaker reel or download her speaker packet.
Christine’s Coveted Speaking Topics
- Second Class Citizens: How Ignoring Women Of Color Harms The Nation
- Parenting During A Global Crisis
- Virtual COVID-19 Programming
- Impostor Syndrome, Summit Syndrome And Burnout
- Creating Authentic Content For A $1.5 Trillion Audience
- Maternal Mental Health
- Ending The Cold War In 2020: Working Moms Vs. Stay At Home Moms
- How To Use Empathy To Write Engaging Content And Marketing Claims
- Examples Of Thought Leadership In Content Marketing
- Understanding Generation Alpha Consumers
Annual Conferences and Events
More than a speaker who will generally inspire attendees to believe in themselves and conquer their fears, Christine is a valuable speaker who can deliver a workshop or instructional (but entertaining) presentation that will empower the audience to get the real results they want. Check out Christine’s speaker reel, download her speaker packet or read some of the testimonials Christine has received for her talks. Or, watch a clip of Christine’s presentation “Creating Authentic Content For A $1.5 Trillion Audience” from Content Marketing World below.