Looking for a little instant support? Sign up for our mailing list and be the first to receive the 10 inspirational articles every mother needs to read in 2020 and updates on our next Mompreneur and Me® event!
2020 is the #YearoftheMother
#YearoftheMother is a movement that is fighting to get American mothers the support they need and deserve.
ARTICLE: How Women Are Disproportionately Impacted By Lack Of Paid Leave
Four in ten (40%) mothers working outside the home say they must take time off work and stay home when their children are sick, and more than half report they are not paid during that time. Read the full article from Mom Congress.
Branding & Marketing Tips for Mompreneurs
Networking Calendar Reminder: Add this networking event reminder to your calendar, reminding you to connect with a colleague or mompreneur once a month.
Finance Tips for Mompreneurs
Speaking of Cents: Nadia’s blog Speaking of Cents focuses on providing tips and resources for budgeting, saving and making money from home. Check out this post that describes how she found a way to buy a home and pay off her mortgage in three years.
Catherine Alford: Catherine Alford is a personal finance expert who writes for moms looking to build strong financial habits, saving and budgeting.
Books Every Mompreneur Should Read
Books Every Kid Should Read
Mompreneur Media Resources
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- This Single Working Mom Decided To Give Her Eight-Year-Old A Cell Phone For Emergencies
- How working moms can make life easier with an automated home
- How to talk to children about Indigenous Peoples Day
- Heading Back to Work? Five Invaluable Tips for First-Time Working Moms
- Moms: The Holiday Shopping Season Is Off To The Races
- Motherhood doesn’t come with instructions. Neither does maternal mental health.
- Pregnancy Before and After COVID-19: What Does the Future Hold?
- How To Entertain Your Kids When Working From Home During COVID-19
- The Undiscussed Problem About September’s Exodus Of Women In The Workforce