#1 article on Forbes.com with nearly 250K views in less than 72 hours. Featured as Forbes.com Editor’s Pick and on Yahoo.com Homepage.
Millennials are most likely to experience Impostor Syndrome not only because of technological advancements within their lifetime, societal pressures and social media comparisons, but also because of their parents.
- If I Were Hiring A Keynote Speaker For Working Moms In My Office, This Is What I Would Ask
- Description Of Christine’s Keynote Speaker Programming
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- Mental Health Resources for Working Moms
- Homeschooling Resources for Parents
- Understanding The Reopening Of The Paycheck Protection Program
- Only 1 In 3 Managers Check Their Black Female Employees’ Well-Being, New Study Shows
- What Moms Raising Generation Alpha Kids Should Be On The Lookout For
- Four More Global Working Moms You Should Be Following
- How COVID-19 Impacted Divorce For Working Moms
- How To Respectfully Address Parents In The Workplace
- Three Global Working Moms You Should Be Following
- How Women Can Improve Their Time Management During the Pandemic