Over 1.1K likes in less than 48 hours.
As millennials, Black women are highly adaptable, exhibit attitudes distant to millennial stereotypes, and raise the most culturally diverse generations to date, generation Z and generation Alpha. For Black millennial women to find Trump’s agenda even remotely engaging, he must start making our concerns his concerns as well.
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- Description Of Christine’s Keynote Speaker Programming
- 10 Fast-Growing Careers for Remote Jobs for Working Moms and Mompreneurs in 2021
- Why Black Professionals Should Create A Personal Brand Or Moonlight As An Influencer
- Is Your Add Racially Insensitive? Entrepreneurs Can Learn From Missteps by Gap, Dove and H&M
- Trump: No Chance In Hell With Black Millennial Women
- I Celebrated Black History Month… By Finding Out I Was White
- Can You Make a Black Girl Feel Pretty? The Lesson I learned
- Millennials: The Age of Enlightenment (INFOGRAPHIC)
- He Said, She Said: 5 Things My Parent’s Didn’t Tell Me About Marriage