— “tell your story”, I am no longer receiving stories. Please subscribe to my email newsletter to be the first to find out about the next time I’m accepting and editing stories. —
For the past few years, my mission has been to make mothers feel confident and understood. I’m supposed to clarify misconceptions about moms for brands and serve as an amplifier of their personal truths, .
But according to Motherly’s annual State of Motherhood Survey, 85% of moms don’t think society understands or supports the women who are supporting the next generation.
That’s up more than 10% over last year. And it means I’m not doing my job.
I need to do better.
So in honor of Women’s History Month and this year’s #YearoftheMother initiative, I want to help ALL moms (working moms, stay at home moms, and everything in between) tell their story for FREE.
Tell your story by sending your untold stories to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will help you edit and refine your story for pitching to the media. I’ll even publish some of your stories and share your stories with my colleagues at other publications. I’m particularly interested in supporting women with unique stories about childcare challenges, maternal mental health, and innovative startups/small business focused on mothers.
I take being called the #1 global voice for working moms very seriously. That’s a title I honor. And if I want to keep that title in 2020, I MUST do a better job supporting you as you raise the next generation of leaders.
I look forward to hearing your story.
All my love,
- 7 Books for Moms to Read
- Over 30+ Links: How to Occupy Children At Home
- Homeschooling Your Child With ADHD
- Parents: How to handle the TRUE reality of working from home with children
- Why aren’t there financial planners for having children?
- The New 24-Hour Gig: Keeping Moms in Check
- What Makes A Mompreneur Or Mom Executive Special
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- Case Study: The Impact Of Black Buying Power On Consumer Categories
- Electing A Mother As VP? Vote Mama Resoundingly Says Yes