Mompreneurs take note! Want to know what’s the best site to hunt good opportunities for 2021? FlexJobs analyzed more than 50 career categories in its database to determine which 10 career categories offering remote jobs have grown at a high rate (more than 25%) since the pandemic started, indicating they will be promising fields for remote job seekers in 2021. Read more for the he 10 fast-growing careers for remote jobs for working moms and mompreneurs in 2021!
What it’s FlexJobs?
FlexJobs is a premium online job service for professionals seeking flexible work, specializing in full-time and part-time remote jobs, employee and freelance jobs, and on-site jobs with flexible, part-time, and alternative schedules. Since its start in 2007, FlexJobs has helped more than 4 million people in their job searches and has created the largest vetted database of legitimate flexible job opportunities in over 50 career categories. In addition, FlexJobs provides robust ongoing career support including curated expert resources and career coaching services to partner with job seekers in all phases of their journey. A trusted source in the media, FlexJobs has been cited in top national outlets such as CNN, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, CNBC, Forbes, and many others. FlexJobs’ Founder & CEO Sara Sutton has also launched two additional partner sites, Remote.co and 1 Million for Work Flexibility, to help provide education and awareness about the viability and benefits of flexible work. Sutton is the creator of The TRaD* Works Forum (*Telecommuting, Remote, & Distributed), dedicated to helping companies leverage the benefits of telecommuting, remote, and distributed teams.
Take a look!
Here are the top career categories where you should definitely take a look! They are ordered from highest to lowest growth, with each category having grown more than 25% from March 2020 vs. December 2020:
- HR & Recruiting
- Accounting & Financing
- Graphic Design
- Customer Service
- Mortgage & Real Estate
- Internet & Ecommerce
- Project Management
The FlexJobs’ Career Coaching Team also offers tips on how job seekers can best position themselves and stand out in a very competitive remote job market. The pandemic has turned the workplace upside down and broadened access to remote jobs across most career fields. In fact, more than half of companies have hired new staff remotely during the pandemic. Keep in mind that remote work is growing more quickly in some fields than in others.
“While a number of factors contribute to remote job growth, including the influence of the pandemic, all of these fields are naturally highly compatible with remote work,” said Sara Sutton, founder, and CEO of FlexJobs. “But because of the unprecedented focus on remote work, we’ve seen a big increase in people looking for jobs that let them work from home, as well as more companies than ever allowing remote work and hiring for remote positions across a variety of fields,” Sutton concluded.
Mompreneurs take the risk!
Let’s take the term of a “remote job” and start defying it as a professional-level job that allows the worker to work from home either entirely or part of the time, just as good as your normal in-person job and just as valid to include in your CV, now take notice of this little tip that might help you In order to secure a remote job, the FlexJobs Career Coaching Team recommends job seekers frame their application materials (resume, cover letter) very specifically when applying to a remote job vs non-remote jobs.
Write it on your Resume!
On your resume and in cover letters, highlight any previous experience you have working remotely. The three best ways to highlight your remote work experience and talents on your resume are to:
- State it clearly. List “Remote Work” next to your job title. For example, Director of Marketing (100% Remote Work)
- Include it in the descriptions of your past jobs. For example, “Led a team of five customer service reps in a completely remote work environment, and successfully earned an average team satisfaction rating of 94%.”
- Build it into your skills section. For example, make sure you talk about the types of skills it takes to be a successful remote worker – time and task management, communication, self-management, the ability to work independently, and comfort with technology are some of the top skills employers like to see when hiring for remote jobs.
Now you know, take your computer and start this new year looking for the best opportunities while still working safely from home! Find remote jobs and be the best mompreneur you can be with these tips! Hopefully you enjoyed this article on the 10 fast-growing careers for remote jobs for working moms and mompreneurs in 2021.
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- Description Of Christine’s Keynote Speaker Programming
- If I Were Hiring A Keynote Speaker For Working Moms In My Office, This Is What I Would Ask
- 10 Fast-Growing Careers for Remote Jobs for Working Moms and Mompreneurs in 2021
- Why Black Professionals Should Create A Personal Brand Or Moonlight As An Influencer
- How Think Tanks Are Expanding to Welcome The Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs
- Is Your Add Racially Insensitive? Entrepreneurs Can Learn From Missteps by Gap, Dove and H&M
- Trump: No Chance In Hell With Black Millennial Women
- I Celebrated Black History Month… By Finding Out I Was White
- Can You Make a Black Girl Feel Pretty? The Lesson I learned