Mindful Return’s Maternity Leave Course is an e-course and online community that sets professional women up for success and provides tools to confidently navigate life as a new working mother. Each session is cohort-based, allowing moms to connect in a safe space. The e-course is designed for women to go at their own pace, so that they can participate from anywhere at any time of day (including late night nursing sessions).
Squared Away empowers military spouses to build meaningful careers, be trusted assistants, and work from anywhere.
Hustle Hunters is a Bay Area Recruiting Firm for parents and the tech companies that hire their hustle.
CoTripper is an all-in-one community and family travel booking platform for single moms.
The U.S. mother’s rights membership organization that is addressing the most pressing policy issues of motherhood.
A Conversation for Moms, Marketers, and Media
Sharing expert ideas and mom-to-mom inspiration to women exactly when they need it.
The online home of Parents, FamilyFun, American Baby, and Parents Latina magazines.
A platform for young women to share their personal stories, indulge in career, beauty and relationship tips, and speak their minds on the latest in culture news and politics.
Women’s Bureau – Department of Labor
Empowering women through advocacy,education and economic empowerment.
The Babysitter Guru
An experiential and solution-driven platform that propels women forward in motherhood, work and life.
Irvine Moms provides families the gift of time by helping inspire curated experiences in their community. Parents will find resources to help navigate activities and a monthly calendar to plan and help save them time. They have curated over 25 events and worked with brands to help amplify brand awareness and create unique experiences for their parents in the community to engage and foster new friendships and support each other.
Totum helps modern women feel whole as they transition into and through motherhood. Right now, Totum is offering 20% off their Totum Treats, which taste delicious and support a new mother’s brain function and milk supply. Visit www.totumwomen.com to purchase for yourself or a friend. And follow @totumwomen on Instagram for guidance, love and support on your journey through motherhood.
This easy-to-use app is for moms and dads looking to connect with other like–minded parents, who feel they deserve to have just as much fun as their kids.
- ⭐All Categories⭐
- This Single Working Mom Decided To Give Her Eight-Year-Old A Cell Phone For Emergencies
- How working moms can make life easier with an automated home
- How to talk to children about Indigenous Peoples Day
- Heading Back to Work? Five Invaluable Tips for First-Time Working Moms
- Moms: The Holiday Shopping Season Is Off To The Races
- Motherhood doesn’t come with instructions. Neither does maternal mental health.
- Pregnancy Before and After COVID-19: What Does the Future Hold?
- How To Entertain Your Kids When Working From Home During COVID-19
- The Undiscussed Problem About September’s Exodus Of Women In The Workforce